WHAT YANTRA IS ALL ABOUTAt Yantra Robotics we proudly serve students, parents and educators all over the world by making STEM learning fun, affordable, and accessible. Our online portal showcases a variety of unique designs created for the LEGO WeDo® kits. Each design has step-by-step directions that show children how to assemble and program a fully functioning robot with a simple machine focus. Does that sound fun? Click below to see our gallery and build a design for FREE!
OUR MISSIONSince our beginning in 2011, Yantra’s main objective has been to offer high quality courses in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to as many boys and girls in our community as possible. The United States has lagged behind in STEM fields for the past decade or more. According to the Program for International Student Assessment (PISA), which was last conducted in 2012, the United States ranked 35 out of the 64 countries assessed. Additionally, STEM fields are highly male-dominated, with approximately 75% of the STEM workforce being male and the remaining 25% being female. At Yantra, we want to ensure that STEM education is fun and accessible to all children of all backgrounds – and that kids are learning valuable lifelong skills while joining us in our endeavors!
OUR DESIGNSAt Yantra, we currently use the LEGO WeDo® kit system to create and design unique robot models that suit every age and ability of elementary age school students. We currently, we have over 100 unique designs that students can learn from some of which are showcased in our gallery. All of our designs are available for licensing and purchase. Contact us directly to get a price list! Our designs come in all shapes, sizes, and difficulty levels, ensuring that there truly is a bot design that will appeal to any individual. Sign up today to discover what awesome things your child can make!
ParticipateWe currently utilize our customized curriculum in over 30 schools and recreation centers around the Bay Area and in the cities of Portland and Denver. Through our sister company Tiny Techs Club we offer after school programs where students program and build robots on their own using the LEGO WeDO kit and with the supervision of our highly trained teachers. Classes last for 1 hour and are offered once per week in 6, 8, 10, or 12 week sessions. We also offer summer camps for those kids who want to continue experimenting all year long! Check out our locations to see if we have a class near you!
DownloadWe understand that not every parent will be able to take their child to an after school program. We also understand that it’s not only parents who want to use our designs, but teachers too. That’s why we offer the option to license and purchase our designs for use in the classroom. Additionally, not all classrooms are equipped with internet access. In order to make the experience truly available to all, we offer all of our designs for purchase. Send us a message to get the full price list! Download the design, take it with you into the classroom, and have a ball as you watch your students discover all the possibilities that the STEM fields have to offer.
SubscribeFor those parents who want to bring our designs into their own homes – whether for homeschooling or for extra hands-on experimenting – we also offer a subscription service that grants the user access to our designs via the web. Get started today by signing up for a subscription online!
STEM Education – Fun, Interactive, and Delivered to Your Door
Whether you are a teacher, a parent, or a family member who wants to show your loved one the power of STEM, we know that our custom designs at Yantra will provide high quality education with just as much fun and excitement. We look forward to seeing you soon, either online or at one of our workshops!